Yo Guys today we here to tell you 5 Grooming tips and tricks You Should Try
we talked to many of experts who know a little something Grooming and asked them just what has been the most significant piece of tips they have received when it comes to improving their appearance. Here are 5 Grooming tips and tricks You Should Try
1.Hair-cocktailing is Good for your head
The best grooming advice I received was in reference to “hair cocktailing.” I grew up with the impression that you couldn’t use more than one hair product when styling, however, when I started working at Birchbox my perception on it changed. “Hair cocktailing” takes two different types of hair styling products to (a) shape your hair the way you want it and (b) finish it off with either a nice matte or polished shine look.
2. Take care of skin with Good routine
Great-looking, healthy skin is easy to achieve with a simple, daily routine. I recommend that my clients follow these four easy steps:
- Exfoliate to cleanse and unclog pores. Exfoliating also prepares your face and beard for a smoother, non-irritating shave by preventing in-grown hairs.
- Shave with a product that doesn’t contain silicone or oil that will clog your pores and razor blade.
- Cleanse from head to toe to purify and revitalize skin and hair.
- Hydrate with a one-step moisturizer that provides anti-aging benefits for face, neck, and under the eyes. Finish with an all-over rich, nourishing body cream.
3. Have a professional trim that beard
If you’re following the facial-hair trend, the most important thing to remember is to get your beard trimmed regularly.Beards are so popular right now.Maintaining a beard is vital to trim the sides and underneath to maintain proper shape and keep a cleaner look.
4. Keep it simple and straightforward
Never skip the basics — a good haircut, a clean shave or tidily trimmed beard, and white teeth go a long way. But, a well-groomed, closely fitted ensemble is also mandatory to really tie everything together and avoid a sloppy impression. Remember: bags under your eyes and baggy clothes are both out!
5. Be yourself
Stay true to yourself when it comes to your personal grooming style. If you don’t like beards, then don’t rock one just because it’s trendy right now. If you have long hair and love it, don’t cut it — just make sure it’s well styled and maintained. Be who are you and no one else!